News: Welcome! Login or sign-up!

• September 20, 2019, 06:41:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where do you park on game days?  (Read 1568 times)

GSURNG

Where do you park on game days?
« on: August 26, 2015, 04:49:30 PM »
I have young kids and do not get to make it to as many games as you single folks or have older kids so it will be awhile until I can justify forking over the cash to get a parking spot. Anyone else park outside the main lot and where is the best spot you found?

TrueBlue08

Re: Where do you park on game days?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 05:57:19 PM »
When I was a student, if we didn't have a white lot pass we parked at the RAC. A lot of space, and it was free. I do not know if it is still free or not, as I heard rumors a year or so ago that the school was selling those spots now during game days, but I could be wrong. If so then the closest other parking lot is the one in front of the Art building down the street towards the Chemistry/Nursing building, but that one may not be free anymore as well.

GSUalum2012

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:50:49 PM »
The RAC lot requires permit now. There is free parking at the performing arts building and Russell Union though. Game day shuttles are available as well when parking in the free lots further from Paulson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ErkGATA

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
I found that I used to park in the Performance Arts Center lot at Chandler & Plant......not too far from a bus pickup, and not too terribly far if you wanna walk to the stadium

TrueBlue08

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 04:02:06 PM »
Sucks about the RAC. Had some good times in that parking lot.