News: Welcome! Login or sign-up!

• May 23, 2019, 01:00:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: GoDaddy Bowl  (Read 956 times)

GSURNG

GoDaddy Bowl
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »
Welp cant go date absolutely stinks. The conference should really fight having games in the middle of the week. This game usually draws 30-40K I doubt they will crack 15K being on a Wed a day before Christmas Eve.

As far as Bowling Green they lead the nation in passing....Out of all the Sun Belt bowls we drew the worst bowl and most difficult opponent. GaSt barely squeaks in has and FCS loss and gets a cake walk game in Orlando...seems fair.

Anyone can buy a ticket like I did and donate it to the WINGS program. You are not having to spend $500+ for travel lodging and a ticket so buying a $20 or $50 should be in the budget if you had planned on going.

Links

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=18700&_MODE_=EVENTSELECT&SALE_TKT_EVENT_ID=799820

WINGS
http://www.gseagles.com/sports/2015/9/9/TIX_0909153642.aspx?path=gsuaf

DO IT DO IT NOW!!!

TrueBlue08

Re: GoDaddy Bowl
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
Interesting concept. I like it, but I think the school should give away tickets, you know like a lottery for students.

GSURNG

Re: GoDaddy Bowl
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 04:24:03 PM »
Unfortunately GSU does not have an Ohio State type budget quite yet. I am pretty sure for the time being just breaking even on a weekday bowl game is the goal. No way we can give away tickets. I would not think student tickets are very much when regular prices are 20 for endzone and 50 for sideline. I was broke in college but I could scrape up enough to make the FCS NC games with my friends splitting gas and hotel bills. I dont think I spent more the $100 bucks making an NC game in chattanooga.