News: Welcome! Login or sign-up!

• March 22, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Users Introduce Yourself!  (Read 1207 times)

ERK

• Administrator
  • "One more time!"
New Users Introduce Yourself!
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:10:44 PM »
If you just joined, introduce yourself and tell us a little something about you.

GSUgreek499

Re: New Users Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:22:40 PM »
My name is Robert. I am an alumni. Graduated in 2009. Had many a good times in the plaza, but hate to see it go. Glad to see out football program kicking a$$ like we used to do! Telling ya'll, it is only a matter of time till we are in the ACC.

TrueBlue08

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 04:41:30 PM »
Glad to finally see a nice GSU site. I graduated in 2008 and love my Eagles! Live in ATL, but try to make it to as many games as I can.

GSUalum2012

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 07:06:33 PM »
Graduated in 2012. Live in Atlanta. First year as a season ticket holder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSURNG

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 08:30:44 AM »
Old guy so far in here I guess lol. After four years in the Army, went to GSU and graduated in 2001. Got to see two of our six national championships live so suck on that youngsters  :D Nothing will beat those experiences but glad to be in the FBS even if it is over a decade late. Enjoy the good times and attend games because you never know when a Brian Van Douche Bag might show up and completely ruin your program for years. Also screw GaState, Tuck Fech and Fuga

ErkGATA

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:36:27 AM »
My name is Chris or Christopher, I'm a 2004 graduate of Georgia Southern Sports Management Major.

I worked with the football team has an equipment manager from the 1999 season - 2003 season (3 season w/ PJ & 2 w/ Sewak), so I got 4 rings out of 5 years (2 National Championships & 2 SoCon Championships)
I'm from the Augusta area & I have been a season ticket holder for 10 years now.  Currently, holding down a few seats in the new club area in the North stands.

I work for the Augusta Recreation, Parks & Facilities Department